Hamsa - Sterling Silver / 18ct Rose Gold - Australian Sapphire
This variant is currently sold out
Protect Your Path:
- The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings it's owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
- The Arrowhead pointing right is a Native American symbol for Protection. The Arrowhead pointing left is a symbol of warding off evil.
- Custom made, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Oxidized Sterling Silver / 18ct Rose Gold - Australian Sapphire
- Weight 14 grams
- Width 12 mm x 1.9 mm thick , Medium-Large 15mmm x 2.0mm
- Round brilliant cut Australian Sapphire 0.03ct
- Small - N, 18mm diameter (USA 6.5)
- Medium - T, 20mm diameter (USA 9.5/8)
- Large - Y, 23mm diameter (USA 12)