Oxidised Sterling Silver / 18CT Rose Gold Double Cuff
This product is currently sold out.
- The Skull is one of the oldest and most powerful of all symbols. It represents death and mortality. Sorcerers would often use skulls as a tool to gain spiritual powers. They can also symbolise strength, power, fearlessness, wisdom and guidance, overcoming death, surviving through a difficult time, or even immortality
- Both Cuffs are 100% hand forged and made in sterling silver with an oxidised finish.
Oxidised Sterling Silver With 18CT Rose Gold Skull.
- Sterling Silver/18ct Rose Gold
- Total weight 39gms (2xCuffs)
- Hand forged silver square wire thickness 3.5mmx3.5mm
- 18CT Rose gold Skull Dimensions 9.5mmx12mmx5.5mm (approx 4.5gms)
- Cuff Inside Dimensions 70mmx52mm ( custom size available)
- Custom made / Allow 2-3weeks delivery...